Hemp Infused Pumpkin Spice Crispy Treat Recipe
If you are like me, you LOVED to help make the rice crispy squares with your parents because that meant you were allowed to get messy while playing with your food. Even though I am much older now, I still get a sense of excitement when using my hands to essentially play with marshmallow cream, but that feeling has more to do with the added ingredient than getting messy. Adding Vivimu's Delta 8 THCp Distillate to our pumpkin flavored treats adds a whole new meaning to Sugar High.
Hemp, Crackle, and Pop
The first time I made these squares, a few friends and I decided to have a horror movie marathon while enjoying infused goodies and needless to say, they were a huge hit. Not only were they tasty, but they were the perfect dosage for each of us even though half way through our marathon we decided to horror was too serious, so we switched to the Halloween episodes of Spongebob.
Even though we were all well into our thirties, we still wanted that nostalgia to carry over from the snacks we were eating to the show we were watching, so that meant bringing back some of our favorite childhood episodes. Whether you're enjoying these by yourself or sharing with others, you are going to have a scary good time!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 8
- Mg per serving: 12.5 mg
- Serving Size: 1 treat (1/4 cup of mixture)
- .25 g of Vivimu's D8 THCp Distillate
- 7 cups Rice Cereal (I'm using the Halloween edition of Rice Krispies)
- 12 oz Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tsp Pumkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 cup Pumpkin Puree
- Orange Food Coloring
- Halloween themed cookie cutters.
- Mix your butter and Vivimu's Delta 8 THCp Distillate in a large pan on medium-low heat and let it completely melt down.
- Add in the marshmallows to the infused butter and stir until completely melted down.
- Once the marshmallows have melted down, add in the Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Pumpkin Puree (stirring constantly). You can add in your food coloring at this time if you wish to use it.
- Let your mixture cool before adding in your rice cereal. This helps prevent the rice crispy treats from becoming too soggy.
- Pour your mix onto a large cookie sheet that has either been buttered or is lined with parchment paper. This part is optional as well, but I used Halloween-themed cookie cutters to make cute shapes which allows you to control your dosage as well.
- Wait for your treats to cool and then enjoy!