Hemp Infused Pancake Recipe to Die For
Remember coming into the kitchen Saturday morning and seeing your normal, boring breakfast take shape into your favorite cartoon character? Well, I can promise you, that excitement doesn't stop just because you're older, your character shapes just change.
Whether you're superstitious and try to avoid any bad luck, or you fully embrace the day with a Friday the 13th movie marathon and a trip to the tattoo parlor, no one can pass up a fun Wake and Bake. Infuse your pancakes with Vivimu's Delta 8 THCp Distillate and get creative with your breakfast so that others will be too scared to ask for a bite.
Wake and Bake with Your Favorite Camper
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but they never said anything about adding extra ingredients to enhance your culinary experience. Even though the 'holiday' will always take place on a Friday, I keep the celebration going the next morning by creating my own Breakfast at Voorhees.
You can create all kinds of shapes with your pancakes, but the best thing about making the Jason mask is that it's really just a large oval, so it doesn't take too much skill. All you need after that is some bacon and your favorite syrup (blood red food coloring is optional).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 4
- Mg per serving: 12 mg
- Serving Size: 1 large pancake (1/2 cup of pancake badder)
- .25 g of Vivimu's Delta 8 THCp Distillate
- 1 1/2 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon of White Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt, or more to taste
- 1 1/4 cups of Milk
- 3 tablespoons of Butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 pack of your favorite Bacon
- Maple Syrup
- Red Food Coloring (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees for your bacon. Once preheated, line a baking sheet with tinfoil and place five pieces of bacon an inch apart and cook your bacon according to your crispy bacon preferences. For this recipe, I cook mine for 15 mins.
- Add your butter and Distillate to a small sauce pan on Medium High heat and stir until melted.
- Sift Flour, Baking Powder, Sugar, and Salt together un a large bowl. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the Milk, Egg, and infused melted butter. Mix until smooth or no visible lumps.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake while attempting to make a large, oval shape. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Once your pancakes are done, take anything that is the shape of a small circle (I used an icing bag tip) to create holes in the mask.
- Use the extra slice of bacon to create any details you like on your mask and add dark red food coloring to your syrup (for the bloody look).
- Plate your pancakes and enjoy!
Don't forget, our products are meant for those 21 years+ and ALWAYS label your infused creations as such so that no one experiences an unintended dosage.