Recipe for High Quality Queso featuring Vivimu's Delta 9 THCp Distillate
Are you ready for some hemp-filled Football?
Football season is back, baby, and it's time to whip up some enlightening snacks that will definitely score well with guests! Enter the High Quality Queso featuring Vivimu's Delta 9 THCp Distillate– it's got the game-day spirit and the hemp twist you never knew you needed. You don’t need to be a Packers fan to enjoy this much cheese! Creamy, nutty, and just the right amount of hempy. It's the MVP that'll have your friends begging for the recipe.
Why should I add hemp to my queso?
A few years ago I discovered the benefits of hemp, not only with my insomnia, but it helped tremendously with my social anxiety as well. Due to this discovery, I moved away from my previous standard, liquid courage, to experimenting with the different effects of edibles. While trying out different recipes, I learned that not only were these edibles helping in a medicinal way, I found out that I genuinely enjoy cooking with hemp as well.
So, whether you want to show off your culinary skills to your friends, or you just need a little helping hand in social situations, this hemp-infused queso may be the game changer (pun intended) you've been looking for.
Flash Back: Hemp-infused Superbowl Party of 2023
The first time I tried out this recipe, it was for our Super Bowl party of 2023. Our party was 21+ only, so we did not have to worry about anyone eating something they shouldn't be, and each person was tasked to bring an infused food item as well as the dosage information. We had a variety of food, but the majority of snacks were sweet and not savory. I think sometimes we associate edibles with the classic brownie, but I wanted to use a snack that was normally seen at football parties, but just with hemp added to it. Well, needless to say, the queso was a hit. Not only was it a break from all of the sugar, it allowed everyone to eat as much, or as little as they wanted, depending on their desired outcome.
So, if you're wanting to impress your friends or just subtly dose yourself in an uncomfortable social situation, this queso is the dish for you!
Cooking with Distillate
Distillate is a specific type of oil that has a sticky, honey-like texture that is made by using steam, vacuum pressure, and specific heating/boiling temperatures (depending on the type of cannabinoid) to isolate the extract from the plant. When the distillation process is used, it leaves behind the plant matter and terpenes which gives a flavorless, odorless oil.
The best part about using Distillate for baking is that it is easy to dose your edibles (if you have the option, always get your distillate in a syringe to make it even easier) and mixes well with most food types. If you need help with your dosage, please see our dosage chart to help you decide how much distillate to use.
For this recipe I used .25g of Vivimu's Delta 9 THCp Distillate which has a strength of 87%. Since this recipe produces 16 servings, that means each serving size contains about 13.5mg. Please note that Vivimu's Delta 9 THCp does have a longer lasting effect than the Delta 8, so please dose responsibly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Milligrams per serving: 13.5mg
- .25 g of Vivimu Delta 9 THCp Distillate
- 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream (2 cups if you prefer your queso on the thinner side)
- 8 oz of Oaxaca, Asadero, or Monterey Jack Cheese (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 8 oz of white American Cheese (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 4 oz canned green chiles (chopped)
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp of oregano
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 diced jalapeno
- 2 tbsp of crumbled queso fresco
- Add heavy cream to a saucepan over low heat. Add in your .25 grams of Vivimu’s Delta 9 THCp Distillate and bring to a simmer. Give the distillate time to do its magic!
- Add your cheeses to the pan and stir until completely melted.
- Add green chiles, cumin, and oregano. Stir thoroughly to combine, but if it is too thick for your taste, thin with some more milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Pour into a serving dish and garnish with the diced tomatoes, jalapenos, and crumbled queso fresco, if desired. Serve with your choice of dippable snack.
Game Day Hacks
- Keep the queso party going with a slow cooker or a fondue pot to keep it warm.
- Get creative with your dippers – veggies, mini pretzels, bread cubes – let your guests mix it up!
- Don't forget to have a backup queso for the skeptics in the crowd.
Our Delta 9 THCp Distillate can be found on our website as well as different types of cannabinoids. THCp too much for you? Why not try our H4CBD Distillate for a smoother vibe? Whatever your cravings are, we have something for you!
My fellow food enthusiasts, I urge you to embrace the incredible versatility of hemp in your culinary adventures. Let's continue to explore, experiment, and innovate with this remarkable ingredient. Together, we can not only savor the delicious flavors it offers but also contribute to a more sustainable and nutritious future for ourselves and our planet. So, don't hesitate – let hemp be your new kitchen companion, and let's embark on a journey of taste and sustainability like never before. Happy cooking, and may your plates be forever filled with the goodness of hemp!