The hemp-infused sugar cookie has swiftly become a classic in the realm of edibles, combining the timeless appeal of a sugar cookie with the relaxing effects of hemp. Its popularity lies not only in its ease of preparation but also in its versatility for various occasions. Baking a batch of these cookies is a straightforward process, allowing both novice and seasoned bakers to effortlessly infuse their creations with the goodness of Vivimu’s HHC Distillate. What makes this edible truly timeless is its adaptability to festive celebrations, making it a delightful treat for holidays like Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas. The blank canvas of a sugar cookie provides the perfect opportunity for creative expression, as enthusiasts can easily decorate and customize these treats to suit the spirit of any occasion, infusing both flavor and festivity into each delicious bite.
In the spirit of the holidays, the importance of making everyone feel included cannot be overstated. Regardless of cultural or religious differences, fostering an atmosphere of inclusivity is essential for creating a sense of unity and warmth during festive seasons. One shared aspect that transcends diverse celebrations is the joy of coming together, and in this context, the sentiment is beautifully encapsulated in the act of sharing. Whether celebrating winter solstice, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or any other tradition, there is a commonality in the desire for connection. Interestingly, this notion of sharing extends to the world of THC, where the consensus is that it is meant to be shared. In this way, people from various backgrounds can find common ground, perhaps over some delicious hemp cookies, and appreciate the universal values of joy, togetherness, and inclusion that define the holiday season.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 mins
- Servings: 36
- Mg per serving: 10 mg
- Serving Size: One cookie
- .25 g of Vivimu’s HHC Distillate
- 2 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Salted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Almond Extract (or reduce to ¼ teaspoon for a more subtle flavor). Optional
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 3-4 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Gel food coloring, optional
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the HHC Distillate, butter, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing to combine. Add vanilla extract and almond extract; mix until incorporated.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Place each portion on a piece of lightly floured parchment paper or a lightly floured silicone mat. Roll the dough to about ¼ inch thick with a lightly floured rolling pin. Use more flour if the dough seems sticky.
- Lightly dust the top of the dough with flour, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2-3 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Carefully remove one portion of the dough from the refrigerator. Use cookie cutters to cut the dough into desired shapes. Arrange the shapes about 2-3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. You can re-roll the dough scraps to cut out additional cookies, but you will need to chill the cut-out dough on the baking sheets in the fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes before baking. This will give the dough a chance to firm up again so that the cookies don’t spread in the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or just until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before decorating.
Combine confectioners sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl and stir until combined. If the icing is too thick, add more milk, about a teaspoon at a time, until the icing is thick but spreadable. If it’s too thin, gradually add more powdered sugar until it reaches the desired consistency. Use gel food coloring to tint the frosting, if desired. Pipe or spread onto the cooled cookies and then allow the icing to firm up and set before packaging (this may take a couple of hours).
Want to try your hand at edibles?
Live resin, a relatively new phenomenon in the world of cannabis and hemp concentrates, has captivated enthusiasts with its potent aroma, robust flavor profile, and enhanced effects. Live resin refers to a type of cannabis concentrate that preserves the plant’s natural terpenes and cannabinoids, resulting in a potent and flavorful product. Unlike other concentrates which are made from dried and cured cannabis, live resin is created from fresh, flash-frozen cannabis plants.
Elevate your Valentine’s Day dessert with our hemp-infused chocolate strawberries. Recipe for strawberries dipped in rich, dark chocolate infused with hemp oil for a deliciously indulgent treat. Perfect for any occasion or a moment of self-care.
Discover the therapeutic power of Cannabigerol (CBG) in this concise guide. As the non-psychoactive “mother cannabinoid,” CBG offers unique health benefits without inducing a high. Serving as a precursor to other cannabinoids, CBG’s dynamic role in the cannabis plant is complemented by emerging research showcasing its anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties. Explore CBG-infused products like oils and capsules for a holistic approach to well-being, unlocking the potential of this versatile cannabinoid.