Hemp Infused Blackberry Punch Recipe
We all tell ourselves we're going to have enough time to bake those cookies or decorate spooky cupcakes for the assortment of Halloween get-togethers but let us take away some of that added stress (in more ways than one) but serving up a delicious, but easy Hemp Infused Blackberry Punch Recipe with Vivimu's Delta 8 Water Soluble. It's bound to be a real scream.
Hemp Potion #420
If you're like me, the scariest part of making consumables is not only using the correct product in your edible but also deciding the proper dosage for you. I think that is why I love Delta 8 Water Soluble when it comes to creating a drinkable concoction, the dosing is as simple as incorporating it into your beverage. Since decarbonization is not needed, adding it is as simple as deciding if you want to shake or stir it in.
Dosing with Water Soluble
Since Delta 8 Water Soluble is a little different than oil/butter, I wanted to go over the dosing so that we all have a fun and safe time making consumables. Delta 8 Water Soluble is psychoactive, so the same rules apply to it just like anything else regarding THC.
Firstly, you should always mark the product so that everyone knows that it is infused (including yourself). Secondly, and most importantly, no one under the age of 21+ should consume infused goods.
Now that the important stuff is out of the way, we can get into the simplicity of Delta 8 Water Soluble as well as determining the potency of each beverage. The suggested dose for an average user is 25 mg, but first-time users should start at a lower dose (10 mg) and work their way up. You will also need the percentage of D8 in your batch, so be sure to look for the product's COA because it will contain that information. For this recipe, my Delta 8 Water Soluble is at 15.4%, so I used that to determine that 25 mg will be safe for me. If your batch has a higher percentage, please adjust the dosage accordingly.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 1
- Mg per serving: 25 mg
- Serving Size: One 8 oz drink
Devilish Blackberry Juice
- 2 quarts of Fresh Blackberries or 2 (16 ounce) Packages of Frozen Berries
- 1/2 cup of Water
Spooky Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
Hemp Potion #420
- 6 oz Blackberry Juice
- 1 oz Spooky Simple Syrup
- 2 oz of Sprite (or lemonade)
- 25 mg of Delta 8 Water Soluble
- Blackberries for Garnish (frozen or fresh)
- Thoroughly rinse or thaw berries and place them into a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer for about 5-10 mins, until all the blackberries are softened.
- Remove from heat and mash the blackberries with a potato masher. Pour the juice into a bowl or jar through a large wire mesh strainer or a milk bag. Discard the pulp.
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Continually stir until the sugar has completely dissolved. Promptly remove from heat and allow syrup to cool. Syrup can be stored in a glass jar for up to 1 month in the refrigerator.
Hemp Potion #420
- To make this spooky drink, combine blackberry juice, simple syrup, Delta 8 Water Soluble, and ice in lowball glass. Stir well. If you have a shaker at home, that works as well.
- Garnish with blackberries and drink at your own risk.