HHC/THCv PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) and is a hydrogenated version of delta-9 and delta-8-THC.
What Does HHC/THCv Do In the Body?
HHC creates effects that are comparable to THC but last much longer. The main difference between HHC and THC is how long their effects last. HHC creates effects that can last up to 12 hours, while THC’s effects only last for a few hours. This makes HHC a better choice for those who want long-lasting relief from their symptoms.
The main difference between HHC and THC is the extra hydrogen atoms. These hydrogen atoms may not seem like much but they do offer some unique chemical benefits that can even surpass THC.
This extra hydrogen helps increase HHC’s binding affinity for the CB1 and CB2 endocannabinoid receptors, as well as the TRP pain receptors.These receptors govern different body processes. However, it’s important to note that the duration of HHC’s effects can vary depending on the person. .
- See COA tab.
- Delta 9 Content: Below 0.3% THC
- HHC, Delta 9 THCv
- 1 gram | 3.5 grams | 7 grams | 28 grams
HOW TO USE HHC/THCv
Can be used to make edibles, topical rubs, and other hemp products. It can also be vaporized or smoked. It’s popular among medical hemp users to address a wide range of health challenges. It’s used for vaping and dabbing, as well as for making edibles.
- Highest Quality Hhc & THCv Blend in the Industry
- Laboratory Tested for Quality, Purity & Label Integrity
- No GMOs, No Fillers, No Pollutants
- Thousands of Happy Customer Reviews
- Super Fast Delivery: Next Day or 2 Days
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES
- IF A DOCTOR HAS NOT RECOMMENDED IT, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY.
- In certain persons, this product may have an impact on their intraocular pressure, heart rate, or blood pressure. Use of this medication is not advised unless directed by a physician if you have any known or undiagnosed heart, blood pressure, eye pressure, or associated conditions.
- Your chances of failing a drug test increase if you consume hemp products. If you need to pass a drug test, don’t use this product.
- Some individuals may find this product intoxicating. Avoid using this product while driving or operating any machinery.
Sam Rubek –
Greatly relaxing and also massively awakening blend — very good idea!
Matthew Ash –
Wow! This is an amazing mix! It doesn’t taste bad at all it doesn’t really have a taste it’s pretty smooth. It reminds me of a super strong sativa and the feeling is very relaxing but it feels very energetic it’s probably the best thcv mix I’ve ever had I usually don’t buy hhc either but this stuff is perfect for adding to mixes as well. I will get again.