Get ready to enjoy the most popular, great tasting, and most potent delta 8 THC product to hit the market in 2023.
Vivimu™ proudly introduces King Louis, an exciting new strain of delta 8 THC blended with THCp. This product is a synergistic blend of two compounds; regular delta 8 THC plus the potent minor cannabinoid, THCp.
King Louis Delta 8 plus THCp was designed to ensure the highest possible absorption of THC in the body. With each puff, you will experience pure, subtle euphoria.
THCP is quickly growing in popularity and making waves throughout the cannabis community because it is very strong potency, it's federally legal, and has the potential to replace THC as a better alternative to medical marijuana.
- THCp extremely potent. It delivers a very intense euphoric effect.
- Studies indicate that THCp may be 30 to 60 times more powerful than regular THC.
- THCp is even more potent than delta 9.
What Is THCp?
Tetrahydrocannabiphorol (THC-P) is a minor cannabinoid found in very small amounts in the hemp plant. While similar to regular THC, it’s a totally different compound legally and technically. Two carbon atoms were added to its alkyl chain. These two atoms help the compound interact better with CB1 and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system in our body.
What Benefits Can I Expect?
All cannabinoids found in the hemp show potential in their ability to offer therapeutic benefits. These compounds do not heal, cure or mitigate disease, but do show potential.
- Pain relief
- Anxiety and stress relief
- Insomnia treatment
- Appetite stimulant
Is THCp Legal?
Yes. THC-P is legal under federal law because it contains no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC, which is what the law allows. However, some states across the US have outlawed certain types of psychoactive hemp-derived cannabinoids.
- Made from US farm grown, full spectrum hemp plant.
- Highly concentrated and potent
- 1750 milligrams of Delta 8 THC plus 50 milligrams of THCp
- Delta 9 Content: Below 0.3% THC
- No additives, cutting agents, or diluents.
Click here to view the independent laboratory Certificate of Analysis for this product.
How To Use
Vaping is a term used to describe the act of inhaling e-juice liquid or vape juice through a battery-powered handheld electronic device. A vape device produces a fog-like vapor, similar to smoking a pipe, but it’s far less harmful.
Important Product Notes
- Do not use this product if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use this product if you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, eye pressure issues, or similar health issues.
- Consuming hemp products may contribute to employment related drug test failure.
- Do not use this product if you are required to pass a drug test.
- This product can cause a psychoactive or intoxicating effect in some people.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Consult a physician prior to using this product.
This product does not ship to; Arkansas, California, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, and Utah.
FDA Disclaimer Statement
Products manufactured and sold by Vivimu Corporation are not sold to persons under the age of 21. This product should be used only as directed on the label. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor's advice should be sought before using any of these products.