Delta 9 THCv Isolate
Delta-9 Tetrahydracannabivarin (THCv), otherwise known as Delta 9 THCv Isolate, is one of 130 naturally occurring cannabinoids found in the hemp plant, particularly among Cannabis Sativa species. THCv is considered a minor cannabinoid because it exists in very small quantities and only in mature plants.
Safety: Delta 9 THCv Isolate is a safe and effective option for treating a variety of conditions and has a total THC content of far less than 1% or no detectable trace amounts whatsoever.
Effects: Delta 9 THCv Isolate does have psychoactive properties, however, THCv only produces a psychoactive effect in high doses. Product users that do get a ‘high’ describe a stimulating effect and enhanced mental clarity. The effects and benefits of THCv may increase or decrease depending on the cannabinoids that it is combined with and the type of plant THCv is extracted from.
Vivimu’s Delta 9 THCv isolate is the purest and highest quality tetrahydrocannabivarin on the market today.
- Highest Quality Delta 9 THCv Isolate in the Industry
- Laboratory Tested for Quality, Purity & Label Integrity
- No GMOs, No Fillers, No Pollutants
- Thousands of Happy Customer Reviews
- Super Fast Delivery: Next Day or 2 Days
MC Nutraceuticals, the parent company of Vivimu™ is a leading bulk quantity wholesale supplier to many leading brands in the hemp-derived CBD industry and cannabinoid space.
Now you can go directly to the source to ensure that your product is tested properly and safe! This product can be formulated in your house into tinctures, edibles, cartridges, and more!
- Total Cannabinoid Amount: See COA tab.
- Delta 9 Content: Below 0.3% THC
- Total CBD: 0.171%
- Total THC: N/D. None detected.
- Ingredients: Hexahydracannabinol, Cannabinol
HOW TO USE
Can be used to make edibles, topical rubs, and other hemp products. It can also be vaporized or smoked. It’s popular among medical hemp users to address a wide range of health challenges. It’s used for vaping and dabbing, as well as for making edibles.
Important Product Notes
- Driving a car or operating machinery shouldn't be done before or right after ingesting this product.
- If you have been told you have a respiratory health issue or a cardiac ailment, you should not use this medication.
- To buy or use this product, you must be at least 21 years old.
- Some people's intraocular pressure, heart rate, and/or blood pressure may be impacted by this product. Use this product only on a doctor's advice if you have any known or undiagnosed heart, blood pressure, eye pressure, or associated conditions.
- You'll probably fail a drug test if you use hemp product(s). If you need to pass a drug test, stay away from this product.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Is THCv Isolate Extracted?
THCV extraction is very similar to other cannabinoids in that sense. The THCV you use first starts life as a hemp plant. Those hemp plants are then processed and converted into hemp derived CBD isolate. The hemp derived CBD isolate then goes through a chemical process in a lab conducted by trained chemists and is then converted into THCV isolate.
How to use THCv Isolate?
THCV is utilized by consumers in multiple ways. THCV isolate already comes “activated” so you do not have to go through the process of decarboxylation to ingest it. Ingestion can be done through a capsule or softgel or infusing the THCV into an edible. Another method of usage is through vaporization. Depending on the consumer some people like to vaporize THCV by itself or combine it with other cannabinoids for different effects.
How to store THCv Isolate?
THCV isolate should be stored in a cool, dry place. It is also recommended to keep THCV away from sunlight.
Is THCv Isolate Legal?
Our THCV is 100% legal. Our THCV is legal because we follow the guidelines of the 2018 Farm Bill from the Department of Agriculture. That act defines hemp as: “All derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent.” In short, as long as THCV is hemp derived and has less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in its lab results then the distillate is considered to be legal. These regulations change on a regular basis, so we do recommend checking with your states current guidelines before purchase.
What is the minimum age limit to buy THCv Isolate?
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase THCV isolate from Vivimu.