MC Nutraceuticals’s Bulk Oil are made for Dabbing and DIY. This product can be formulated in your house into tinctures, edibles, cartridges and etc!
MC Nutraceuticals is well known in the wholesale cannabinoid space. MC Nutraceuticals supplys many household brands that are your go to source for cannabinoids. Now you can go directly to the source to ensure that your product is tested properly and safe!
- Amount: 1gram/5grams
- Total Cannabinoid Content: 970mg Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabivarin, 9mg Delta 8 Tetrahydrocannabivarin per gram
- Delta 9 Content: Below 0.3% THC
- Ingredients: Hexahydracannabinol, Cannabinol
NOTE: DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Hemp Product(s) will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
What is THCv Isolate?
THCV, also known as tetrahydrocannabivarin, is a form of THC that is found in cannabis and hemp plants. It is usually found in amounts of 1% or less on lab reports for those particular plants that do have it. The effects of THCV can be considered intoxicating for some consumers but not for all of them. The effects of THCV may increase or decrease depending on the cannabinoids that it is combined with. Depending on the type of plant THCV is extracted from, THCV can be considered to be Delta 9 THC or Delta 8 THC derived.
Top Benefits Of THCv Isolate
- Anti Inflammatory
- May help in anti-seizure relief
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- May assist in neuroprotection in brain
- Eases Alzheimer’s disease symptoms
THCv Isolate - Frequently Asked Questions:
How Is THCv Isolate Extracted?
THCV extraction is very similar to other cannabinoids in that sense. The THCV you use first starts life as a hemp plant. Those hemp plants are then processed and converted into hemp derived CBD isolate. The hemp derived CBD isolate then goes through a chemical process in a lab conducted by trained chemists and is then converted into THCV isolate.
How to use THCv Isolate?
THCV is utilized by consumers in multiple ways. THCV isolate already comes “activated” so you do not have to go through the process of decarboxylation to ingest it. Ingestion can be done through a capsule or softgel or infusing the THCV into an edible. Another method of usage is through vaporization. Depending on the consumer some people like to vaporize THCV by itself or combine it with other cannabinoids for different effects.
How to store THCv Isolate?
THCV isolate should be stored in a cool, dry place. It is also recommended to keep THCV away from sunlight.
Is THCv Isolate Legal?
Our THCV is 100% legal. Our THCV is legal because we follow the guidelines of the 2018 Farm Bill from the Department of Agriculture. That act defines hemp as: “All derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent.” In short, as long as THCV is hemp derived and has less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in its lab results then the distillate is considered to be legal. These regulations change on a regular basis, so we do recommend checking with your states current guidelines before purchase.
What is the minimum age limit to buy THCv Isolate?
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase THCV isolate from Vivimu.
What are the effects of THCv Isolate?
Even though THCV is similar to Delta 9 THC, it is not as psychoactive. We have heard from consumers that THCV is more stimulating than Delta 9 THC as well as it does not increase hunger.