Trainwreck is a powerful delta 8 THC formula mixed an extra cannabinoid known as THCp. This unique blend of Delta 8 THC plus THCp hits stress and anxiety like a train wreck.
If you’re serious about calming your nerves, getting stress off of your mind and relaxing Trainwreck is what you need.
Trainwreck is one of our the hottest sellers. Buy several vape pens today!
What Benefits Can I Expect?
Cannabinoids do not cure, heal, nor mitigate disease. Ongoing research in the use of Delta 8-THC and cannabinoids in general show potential in several areas:
- Anxiety management
- People who’ve had little relief from CBD
- People who have low tolerance for Delta-9-THC
- Relief from nausea or lack of appetite
- Menstrual pain and cramping relief
- Hangover relief
- People who suffer from a low libido
- THCP is quickly growing in popularity and making waves throughout the cannabis community because it is very strong potency, it’s federally legal, and has the potential to replace THC as a better alternative to medical marijuana.
- THCp extremely potent. It delivers a very intense euphoric effect.
- Studies indicate that THCp may be 30 to 60 times more powerful than regular THC.
- THCp is even more potent than delta 9.
- Made from US farm grown, non-GMO full spectrum hemp
- 1750 milligrams of Delta 8 THC plus 50 milligrams of THCp
- Highly concentrated and potent
- Contains very small trace amounts of delta-9 THC (less than 0.30%)
- Independent laboratory tested and certified for label integrity, THC content, and purity.
- 2.0mL CCELL Disposable Pod
How To Use
Vaping is a term used to describe the act of inhaling e-juice liquid or vape juice through a battery-powered handheld electronic device. A vape device produces a fog-like vapor, similar to smoking a pipe, but it’s far less harmful.
What Is THCp?
Tetrahydrocannabiphorol (THC-P) is a minor cannabinoid found in very small amounts in the hemp plant. While similar to regular THC, it’s a totally different compound legally and technically. Two carbon atoms were added to its alkyl chain. These two atoms help the compound interact better with CB1 and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system in our body.
Is THCp Legal?
Yes. THC-P is legal under federal law because it contains no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC, which is what the law allows. However, some states across the US have outlawed certain types of psychoactive hemp-derived cannabinoids.
This product does not ship to; Arkansas, California, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, and Utah.
FDA Disclaimer Statement
Products manufactured and sold by Vivimu Corporation are not sold to persons under the age of 21. This product should be used only as directed on the label. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products.
There are no reviews yet.