Vivimu™ proudly introduces THCA in the form of 98.8% pure Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, the highest quality, purest form of THCa isolate currently on the market.
What Is THCA Isolate?
THCa, also referred to by its technical name as
Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, is a naturally occuring cannabinoid found in the hemp plant among 130 others. THCa is considered a ‘minor cannabinoid’ on the grounds that hemp and cannabis plants do not produce THCa in abundance. Instead, we’re dealing with phytocannabinoid molecules far less abundant in the hemp plant compared to major cannabinoids such as delta 9 THC and CBD.
THCa isolate is created by separating THCa from all terpenes, flavonoids, fats, lipids and other cannabinoids in the plant through a process called chromatography. After that, it goes through even more filtering and purification. The end result is a crystal-clear isolate powder 99.9% pure.
Legality of THCa
Vivimu™ brand THCa isolate is independent laboratory tested and certified to contain less than 0.30% delta 9 THC by weight volume. Therefore, THCa Isolate is legal in all states where CBD is legal to sell, ship and possess.
However, Vimimu™ does not ship THCa to states where delta 8 or delta 9 is restricted or prohibited by state law. We do not ship to; Alaska, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, *Minnesota (uncertain), Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Utah, and Washington.
Does THCa Cause a High?
No. THCa in its purest form is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. For this reason, THCA is separate and distinct from delta 9 or delta 8 variants. If you’re looking to get ‘high’, THCa is not the product for you. While the name sounds extremely similar to THC, it is a completely different compound. However, once heated up through either smoking or vaping THCa will produce a strong psychoactive-effect very similar to pure delta 9 THC.
- Total Cannabinoid Content: See COA tab.
- Delta 9 Content: Below 0.3% THC
- Ingredients: THCa
Important Product Notes
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery prior to or shortly after consuming this product.
- Do not use it if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with a respiratory health challenge or heart condition.
- We caution against heating up or cooking THCa as applying heat will convert THCA into THC which will cause an unpredictable ‘high-effect’ that varies according to the individual.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or use this product.
Why People Choose Vivimu For THCa Isolate?