Before jumping into buying some of the products listed on Vivimu, we recommend you use this buyer’s guide to clear up any shopping confusion.
Browsing through different cannabinoid products can get overwhelming due to the many blends and new cannabinoids these products include. That’s why we’ve put together a simple, yet comprehensive buyer’s guide to help you make decisions that fall in line with what you are looking for.
The Different Cannabinoids
First up, let’s browse through the diﬀerent cannabinoids and what they are generally useful for:
Disclaimer: There have been no oﬃcial studies done to back these claims, but people havetend to tie the following cannabinoids to the following experiences.
Important Note: Consumption of any of the following cannabinoids will cause a failure in drug test.
- CBDa: CBDa is the precursor to CBD that can be converted to CBD through a process called decarboxylation. CBDA is known to be an even stronger version of CBD as far as its effects go.
- CBD: Overall relief of pain, anxiety, medicinal purposes, great for lowering effects of THC and other cannabinoids that have psychoactive effects as well as working well for anti-nausea.
- CBDv: Is the Varolinic form of CBD. Tends to help with focus, and mood stabilization. CBDv can also be used to help with inflammatory issues like CBD can. CBDv like CBD can work well to combat nausea.
- CBC: Generally used for relief of joints & muscles. CBC can also be used to assist with inflammation in addition to promoting the “entourage effect” with other cannabinoids.
- CBGa: Is known as the mother cannabinoid. CBD and THC both start life initially as CBGa in hemp and cannabis plants. CBGa is known to help people that have IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) as well as inflammation and anxiety. CBGa is the precursor to CBG that can be converted to CBG through a process called decarboxylation.
- CBG: CBG is the decarboxylated form of CBGA. CBGA is very similar to CBGa as far as what its effects are. Both have been known to aid in helping people with IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) as well as anxiety and inflammation.
- CBN: A psychoactive cannabinoid that is the degraded form of traditional THC. CBN was the first cannabinoid discovered in 1899. It can be useful in regard to relaxing the body along with sleep improvement as well as assisting with anxiety.
- Delta 8: Is considered like Delta 9 THC but shorter acting in certain circumstances. This does not mean you should take double the dose of Delta 8. Please dose responsibly as it may take up to 4 hours to feel any effects from oral consumption.
- Delta 10: Delta 10 is a psychoactive cannabinoid that is similar to THCv in a sense of being energetic. Please dose responsibly as it may take up to 4 hours to feel any effects from oral consumption.
- HHC: Is considered a natural occurring psychoactive cannabinoid that is the hydrogenated form of THC. Please dose responsibly as it may take up to 4 hours to feel any effects from oral consumption.
- THCo: THCo is the Acetate ester form of traditional THC. THCo is a psychoactive cannabinoid and is more bioavailable than traditional THC. Please dose responsibly as it may take up to 4 hours to feel any effects from oral consumption.
- THCp: THCp is a psychoactive cannabinoid that can more actively bond with the bodies cannabinoid receptors than traditional THC can.
- THCv: THCv is commonly known to be a stimulating but less psychoactive form of the traditional THC you are accustomed to hearing about. THCv works great for those early mornings that you need an extra boost for. Please dose responsibly as it may take up to 4 hours to feel any effects from oral consumption.
Method of Ingestion
Now that you know a little bit more about what these diﬀerent cannabinoids can oﬀer, let’s look at the diﬀerent mediums they tend to appear in.
- Gummies: Gummies are meant for oral consumption; these are a great flavored way to intake cannabinoids whether you are at home or in the office. There may be a period of up to 4 hours after intake before feeling the effects of any cannabinoid that are eaten/ingested, so please dose accordingly.
- Softgels: Softgels are meant for oral consumption. These gels are great for people who are not interested in anything flavored or have difficulty chewing or swallowing. There may be a period of up to 4 hours after intake before feeling the effects of any cannabinoid that are eaten/ingested, so please dose accordingly.
- Pre-Rolled: Pre-rolls like joints, blunts, and kief joints are meant to be combusted. Combusting flower is still considered to be one of the oldest and most common ways to intake cannabinoids.
- Concentrates: Concentrates have quickly rivaled the popularity of combustion in the short amount of time that they have been around. The most popular way to utilize concentrates is by vaporization, commonly referred to as vaping or dabbing depending on the medium of inhalation. Concentrates can also be used to infuse your own edibles as well as tinctures from the comfort of your own kitchen or home.
- Topical/ Skincare: Skincare products such as salves, gels, and patches are meant to be placed on the skin so that the cannabinoids can be absorbed topically. This method works great for anyone who has difficult vaporizing or ingesting cannabinoids.
- Tinctures: Tinctures are designed to be consumed orally. Tinctures are often based on either MCT or food grade alcohol. Tinctures must pass through the same digestive route as other cannabinoids taken orally, so you may not feel the effects for up to 4 hours depending on your metabolism and endocannabinoid system.
- Bath Salts: Bath salts are meant to be used in the bath. They work in the same way that topicals do. So instead of oral consumption of vaping, the cannabinoids are absorbed through your skin.
Moods Cannabinoids can help with
To make things easy, we’ve listed some of the products we recommend you try out if you’re looking to achieve a certain mood.
- Fun (Products that have psychoactivity): Including some of the newest cannabinoids on the market, our fun section includes various options for all kinds of uses. The products in this category have varying levels of psychoactivity, please dose responsibly.
- https://vivimu.com/products/joints-full-flight-delta-8- What doesn’t say fun like a pre-roll? Puro Cannagars pre-rolls are a modern twist on a classic smokeable. Each 2 pack has the option of coming in up to 10+ strain options. Delta 8 THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid, please dose responsibly.
https://vivimu.com/products/thco-gummies-500mg- These Delta 8 THC/ THC-O blended gummies give you a total of 25mg of THC per a gummy. These are excellent for dosing before an event or when you get home from work. Delta 8 THC and THC- O are a psychoactive cannabinoid, please dose responsibly.
https://vivimu.com/products/delta-10-gummies-500mg – Delta 10 THC gummies are amongst some of the newest THC’s to be synthesized. We have heard from our customers these provide similar feelings to THCV such euphoria and uplifted feelings. Delta 10 THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid, please dose responsibly.
- Relief (Pain): If you have a stiff shoulder or are recovering from a long weekend, we have plenty of different cannabinoids in different applications to help you whether you are intaking
them orally or relaxing in a bubble bath.
https://vivimu.com/products/relief-softgels-cbc – our CBC softgels are a great way to help your inflammation using this non-psychoactive cannabinoid. These capsules are great for people who cannot vaporize cannabinoids or use topicals.
https://vivimu.com/products/hemp-drops-peppermint-tinctures-1000mg-cbd- this easy-to-use tincture is flavored in peppermint and infused with CBD. CBD has been excellent in helping our customers with inflammation as well as mixing it with other cannabinoids as part of the entourage effect.
https://vivimu.com/products/cbd-cooling-pain-relief-patch-3-pack-40mg-each-thc-free-120mg- total – have a stiff shoulder after working out last night? These patches are easy to apply and THC free. Great for applying in the morning and using through the day.
- Calm (Anxiety/Stress/Sleep): Whether you’re having trouble counting sheep or you’re a little anxious after a long day at work, we have psychoactive and non-psychoactive cannabinoids to help all our customers. (https://vivimu.com/products/relax-softgels-cbn – Need some help winding down this evening? Our 50mg softgels are easy to swallow and will work great to help you unwind. CBN is a psychoactive cannabinoid, please dose responsibly.
https://vivimu.com/products/bath-soak-lavender-bath-salts-1000mg-cbd- soak those worries away using our CBD bath salts that use a combination of cannabinoids and botanical infusions to help you sink into your tub.
https://vivimu.com/products/cbd-salve-2-oz-lavender-eucalyptus-400mg-full-spectrum – Eucalyptus and lavender are both amazing essential oils known for their calming properties, so we decided to add CBD to further assist with the tension that you may be having.
- Focus: Having trouble getting back on track after a rough start to the week? These products can help give you a little energy so you can get going in the right direction. https://vivimu.com/products/focus-softgels-cbdv – Our balanced THCV/CBDV blend gives you the best of both worlds. THCV is a psychoactive cannabinoid that is known for its stimulating effects. CBDV is the Varolinic form of CBD, it can work extremely well for mood stimulation as well as its calming effects. Together, these two cannabinoids give you a calm but energetic flow for your day.
These products have not been tested by the FDA. Cannabinoids can stay in your system in regard to a drug test anywhere from 2 to 3 months on average. Each person’s endocannabinoid system works differently so the length of time it stays in your system may vary.